This is part of a historic mosque in Singapore.
It is the Abdul Gaffoor Mosque
It was built on land leased by Shaik Abdul Gaffoor bin Shaik Hyder in 1859, the mosque was completed in 1910. It was financed by the Shaik through the lease of shophouses he had built in the 1880s.
The mosque was declared a national monument in 1979.