I already wrote about my experiments with free images in this article and since then I moved a bit further ;) - donated few more pictures and noticed that most of my new sales became n/a, many of which were the pictures showed when viewing the free ones. So, recently the time for this image came to become free. The reason - I found a better way to process it and now preparing a new version (probably not for this stock - risk of too many of the same is high, but at least for myself and my own site).
The initial name of this picture was "Clothespins pattern". I entered it's number in the right cell, pressed "donate" button, watched the image appearing in free section and clicked... [ Read more...