Hi everyone! Today I will discover the secret "how to make vector silhouettes". Let's start:
1.Open your image on photoshop.
2. With quick mask or other tool select the object or silhouette.
3. Create new layer without diselect the object and fill it with black colore.
4. Delete all the others layer .
5. Save the layer with silhuettes in .png format.
6. Open this document in Illustrator
7. Live Trace it and expand the aparence.
And now you can add any background you want .
That's it. I hope my lesson will be userful for beginers and sorry for my english and mistakes.
Interact, make friends, share tips and techniques, have fun. Dreamstime wants your ideas and thoughts whether you are a photographer, designer or regular user. Create a blog to tell your story, promote favorite images and photographers, post tutorials or simply exchange opinions with your with fellow dreamstimers.
Don't forget words and pictures go great together so make sure you choose some Dreamstime favorite pics to brighten your article. For inspiration, check out the hottest or the most useful blogs on the left.
Create a blog to tell your story, promote favorite stock images and photographers