1. You chase storms and clouds hoping to catch a dramatic scene
2. You get up at 3:30 AM to be at a location before the sun rises
3. You keep going back to the same spot multiple times in order to capture a scene under the right conditions
4. You think studio photographers have it easy because they can adjust subjects and lighting
5. You know what the "Rule of Thirds" are
6. You know the "Rule of Thirds" should not always be followed
7. The terms "Magic Hour" or "Golden Hour" are understood by you ...
[ Read more...