I have been on dreamstime for a few months and, as expected, early on I got a few rejections for copyright/tradmark. I had thought that I had got an understanding of how this works, but alas no as this image shows.
The original image has tradmarks/logos/names all over it - maybe it would have been easier to quit at this point!
Clarly something needed to be done so I removed all that I thought would be a problem for my first submission - adverts from the tram, logo from the van, pictures on the advertising boards etc
This was rejected so I tried again, this time removing every piece of text or anything that could have looked as though it may be a logo and resubmitted
Still the same rejection. At this point I sent a mail requesting details on why the image was being rejected and was told that it was all down to the number on the front of the tram. Also mentioned were problems with the sky due to over processing.
I removed the number and tidied up the sky and tried again.
Finally sucess! I did get the image accepted this time. Persistence did pay off - but at the cost of two rejections working against my percentage. I do however now have more of an understanding of just how much can need removing from certain images.