Tax (Czech rep. - Europe)

posted on 2nd of march, 2013

I´d like to ask,how to handle my earnings while taxation.
I understand the system with forms (did already) and my earnings are beeing prooved under czech (Europe) tax system, but should I declare something in US, even I filled the tax form..(fill extra form each year..?) One more question.. Is the total revenue net income?

Thanks a lot for help.
(and sorry for maybe a stupid question..)


Comments (4)

Posted by Vennys on March 04, 2013
Thanks Tangie (Carmen) that is exactly the information what I was looking for. I like the DT community :)
Posted by Tangie on March 04, 2013
The form needs to be filled in only once. Should there be any change in your residency in the sense that you move to a different country, then you may need to adjust that in your tax form. The total revenue represents the royalties paid to you for sales, after tax deduction.
Posted by Vennys on March 03, 2013
Thanks Marian,I have the same opinion,I was just curious about others experience
Posted by Marianvejcik on March 03, 2013
Hi Vasek. I hope that the form only write once. I was there only a year so I do not have much information.

This article has been read 496 times.
Photo credits: Vaclav Pospichal.
About Me
Cheb, CZ
September (2)
July (2)
March (2)
    Search the blogs!
Latest articles (RSS 2.0 )
  MR each time while shooting..?
  Drawing Techniques
  100+ images online
  Model release, each shooting new release?
  Model release general-purpose?
  Tax (Czech rep. - Europe)
  My first sale on DT

Create your own blog in seconds...
My favourite articles
More favorite articles

Related image searches

tax earnings form revenue income

Income related stock images