Here's a short video on how to photograph shiny glass objects, like this golfer beer glass, without getting the glare on the front.
Click here to view the video: How to Photograph a Beer Glass
• Use a piece of white poster board curved up the back with black strips on either side that will be out of the frame.
• You will need a floodlight or a strobe that you can aim on to the background only.
• Grab your favorite beer glass and a brand of beer that comes in a clear bottle.
• Place the glass in position and make sure that all the lighting is coming from behind.
• Cinch in the black strips so that they will be just outside the field of view. The black strips will make... [ Read more...