In September 2007 PayPal announced that PayPal started to offer account balance withdrawals to Visa-branded credit, debit, or prepaid cards in 26 international markets. Listed new countries were: Argentina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Estonia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Indonesia, India, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Philippines, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, UAE, and Uruguay.
So, how it works?
1) I request a payment from stock agency
2) After couple of days I get email from PayPal, announcing that payment is arrived
3) I go to my PayPal account and withdraw the needed sum to my credit card
4) Due to the type of my credit card, I have to remind my bank to perform the transaction and put money on my card. If I don't send them the reminder, they will do it automatically after 30 days of waiting time (but that delay is only because the type of my credit card)
5) And that's it, money is on my credit card later the same day or next day
Here's a link with information about PayPal in Estonian: www.paypal-eesti.net
And here's the MUST READ for everyone, who is using PayPal services: How to Spot a PayPal Phishing Email