How to Make a Lantern
A lantern is one kind of Chinese handicraft. Here is how to make a lantern. It's easy, so give it a try.
1. Use a rectangular piece of paper and draw some drawings you like on it.
2. Fold the paper into strips repeatedly from the downside to the upside.
3. Curve the folded paper into a circle and stick it from one end to the other.
4. Stick a base on the bottom of the lantern and put a candle on the base.
5. Put a lid on the top of the lantern and stick it onto the lantern.
6. Use a rope and a stick to hang the lantern up.
7. Light up the candle and a cute lantern is finished
1. When folding the paper, you can fold it as neatly as possible, so the lantern will look more beautiful.
2. Don’t use too much glue when sticking the ends.
Things You'll Need:
1. A rectangular paper
2. Tow papers for lip and base
4. A candle
5. A stick
6. A rope