Many, many blogs I've read about THE SUCCESS on stock. Much, much true - how to catch $$$... and much, much lie - mmm, I just enjoy in creative job, $$$ is not main! Yess, it is not main if you have enough. Well, bullying wasn't my goal, I just want to share my experience in hunting for success. I've read everything what people wrote about this - something like "1000000000000 online", or "1000000000 years on DT" and everything rest with big numbers and big promises in header. And I used some advises in my job... not always, because my hand and my head are not big friends! For example, starting to work having a picture of cute kid in head I received ugly granny or lab of chemistry. Well, I tried to collect good advises from blogs and my results of its using.
3. Watch the best sellers and find your way to them! It sounds like "c'mon let's make plagiats", from other side you can remember something good and fresh. Well, what is popular? Backgrounds, Christmas pics...
4. Be original!! Yes, maybe just yesterday somebody couldn't find exactly flower made of spoiled macaroni and I've missed him... but I will wait next 1000 years when one more pervert will come to watch my port. How I've found people want to see standard, typical things. Surely in good execution.
5. Promote your port on Facebook and Twitter! Well, well, and make hen to buy eggs...and promote your set of Christmas fleas to homeless dog...
6. Upload your pics on Monday, on odd dates, when the Moon is crescent...
7. Don't wash hands after first sale - you will wash out positive energy!!!
8. Put sticker with $ onto both buttons of your mouse!
9. Go to Haiti to make good voodoo to editors.
10. Keep working and don't wait for fast big money - it is the best what I ever read...
Conclusion: whatever you do - sales will go up and down, success will come and leave, and the Earth will go round...
P.S. Good luck to everybody!