Licences and how to obtain them for my art work, help!

posted on 29th of december, 2010

I went yesterday from being totally excited to have a new source for my art. I bought several photos that I would love to paint.
Then I realized there are difference kinds of licenses and I might not have bought the right to paint these.

Who understands when I need to buy a pel license and how much do they cost and what photos are elligible?

Also I want to become a contributor of my horses jumping and jiving.

Could someone please clarify the license for art. I have a show in the Lost City Museum in Jan and would love to have some new pieces.
Thanks to anyone who can help. Tammy

Comments (3)

Posted by Visceralimage on January 04, 2011
I wish I could help you with answer to your specific questions but thanks for using my image to illustrate your blog article, I am honored.
Posted by Tangie on January 04, 2011
Please contact support for any information regarding licenses required to use our images as well as on details on how to upload files.
Posted by Joe1971 on December 31, 2010
Happy New Year!At China, it has 2011!!!

This article has been read 966 times.
Photo credits: Moose Henderson.

About me

confidential info

December (1)

Stock Photography that BLOGS!

Interact, make friends, share tips and techniques, have fun. Dreamstime wants your ideas and thoughts whether you are a photographer, designer or regular user. Create a blog to tell your story, promote favorite images and photographers, post tutorials or simply exchange opinions with your with fellow dreamstimers.

Don't forget words and pictures go great together so make sure you choose some Dreamstime favorite pics to brighten your article. For inspiration, check out the hottest or the most useful blogs on the left.

Create a blog to tell your story, promote favorite stock images and photographers

Create your blog

My favorite articles


More favorite articles

Related image searches

license models releases art contributor

Releases related stock images