Left a few days of winter, and spring seems quite close. It's time for spring photos on photobanks. What do you need to create a successful drain photo?
1. Shoot at noon, when the bright spring sun will emphasize fresh, green grass against the blue sky. Such photos are always popular on photobanks.
2. Spring - a time of dense fog, use them to create a mystical atmosphere, and emphasize individual objects.
3. Take pictures in a modal time - 20 minutes before and 30 minutes after sunrise and sunset, when the low sun accentuate the relief and will make the image volume.
4. Use water in the composition. Reflection of a beautiful sky in a lake or river to make your photo more saturated and brighter.
5. Catch the rising sun. To do this, at dawn in the fog will stay with the camera so that the sun was partially hidden behind a tree, while his rays passing through the mist will be visible and almost tangible.
6. Do not forget the foreground. Images in which there is a beautiful foreground entice the viewer into the depth of the frame, thus delaying his attention. It may be spring flowers, a stream of melt water, disappearing into the distance footpath, the reflection in the water, in general anything.
So spring forward on the creation of masterpieces! Good luck to you!