I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of my photography goals for 2009.
1. Start a local photography club. A monthly get together among friends and neighbors to discuss photography, learn more about our cameras and go on local photography expeditions.
2. Buy a new tripod. Research different brands and find a tripod and ball head to meet my needs and budget.
3. Find a small sturdy camera bag. I feel that if I had a better camera bag, I would be more likely to take my camera with me each time I leave the house. Many times in the past, even while just running errands, I have thought, "I wish I had my camera!"
4. Study landscape photography. I will be taking a week long trip to Wyoming this July and will need some tips to get ready.
5. Continue to take flower photographs....
[ Read more...